MY MONDAY MORNING PLAYLIST - OCTOBER

10:00 am


"Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up!"


You’ve got to stumble out of bed and face the new week.  So get up, get dressed, fix that pout and get your productiveness on with some mood lifting songs.
For a fact music has the powerful ability to find the smallest smile inside of you.
This month was a very trying month for me so I needed a lot of "pick me up" music.
Here are some songs off that really got me in the right mood this month
All the way up - Fat Joe, Remy Ma and French Montana

Find a way - Nico and Vinz

Don't touch my hair - Solange

Pree me - Burna Boy

Bring it on - Psquare 

Eye of the needle - Sia

You Can’t Look Back – Taking Back Sunday

Avicii - The Nights

Drake  - Legend

Nathaniel Bassey - No other God

What’s your favourite track on my October monday playlist? What music are you really loving at the moment? Make sure you let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nathaniel Bassey- No other God. Beautiful post, thanks for sharing Mary

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard